Specifications L&T Rejuve360 Mulund
- Well-planned building orientation, to reduce heating effect.
- Helping the environment with the usage of low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints.
- Water-efficient fixtures and landscaping with facilities for rainwater harvesting.
- Electric charging points for 10% parking spaces.
- Solar water heating system innovations that tap energy from the sun.
- Maximum natural light usage reducing energy consumption.
- Low energy materials used throughout the project.
- Sewage treatment plants and waste management.